Saturday, April 19, 2008

My first time......



I was too timid to start with…

After all it was the first time for both of us… And I was just 19 then…

I always knew this day would come around in my life… I had to make it special and memorable… since a month or so, I knew we were about there….

I knew the first time is always difficult… I had to be gentle, not to hurt her… after all I loved her so dearly…

I walked past the door n saw her waiting for me… there she was…Perfect… I could have spent the night just gazing at her… if I were a good poet then some heart melting lines would have been said… I hugged her for what seemed like eternity… I was anxious, I was excited… a few tensed moments, a few smiling… hmm, life’s never been so good…

The time had come…

I was on top of her and I liked it… the first few minutes i just explored her body… how I wished the moment never passed by…

N then we started… life in that second was just about the two of us… we cared for nobody else… a little passion, a little thirst, a little love n a little lust…

I was slow n I wanted to give her time to open up…. Since it was the first time, we were there for about 5 – 7 mins… how much more did u expect from me ???

After it was over, all I can say is some things are better experienced than talked about… the whole thing is way better than we think it is...

I was very happy… everything worked out well… n from the noises I heard, I was sure she was satisfied too…!!!

We knew we will be doing it again… we were meant to be with each other…

Gosh… I loved riding my bike for the first time – my CBZ….Xtreme….

- mohitS



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha
nice 1
:)

Anonymous said...

Oh ...this was..."wow".... :D

Rock on dude!!

Mohit Sureka said...

:) thnx... i love this one too.. true feelings :D